Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Peace of Mind on the Road
Insurance of the Palm Beaches is dedicated to providing all of the information you need to make an informed decision about the auto insurance policy that’s right for you. Here are some commonly asked questions and answers to help you understand the role of auto insurance and how it protects you in the event of property damage and more.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and, sometimes, lost wages and funeral expenses.
- An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
- It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Having insurance isn’t merely a prudent financial decision, it is also a legal requirement. Many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your insurance agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few questions to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What are the insurance agency’s level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy, and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
The licensed, experienced agents at Insurance of the Palm Beaches are pleased to help you select the auto insurance policy that will provide you with the most appropriate and best possible coverage —even if you have been labeled a “non-standard” or “high risk” driver — at an affordable rate.
Get a fast, free quote today! Call 561.670.2550